Water Retention/Water Weight question!!?

I am 19 years old and I weigh 227.8 as of today. I have lost about 120 pounds since 2008. I don't eat meat unless it's seafood and I work out about 2 hours ALMOST everyday. As of the last 3 months I really havent had much of an appetite and I rarely eat or drink fluids unless Im taking a pill or... show more I am 19 years old and I weigh 227.8 as of today. I have lost about 120 pounds since 2008. I don't eat meat unless it's seafood and I work out about 2 hours ALMOST everyday. As of the last 3 months I really havent had much of an appetite and I rarely eat or drink fluids unless Im taking a pill or something. I don't eat meat unless it's seafood and I stay away from fast food and sodium. But i've basically been dehydrated for a while and have had many dizzy spells from only drinking about 1 bottle of water a day. The day before my cycle started, my upper thighs got BIG I researched and figured it was my body retaining water because of the dehydration. It's been about 4 days and I am still on my cycle and I have been drinking a lot of water and my thighs do feel better but they are still big. Will this go away after my cycle is over?? Im not really feeling any water retention anywhere else. The thing is I weight LESS eventhough Im seeing the physical water retention!
Does anybody have any other advice or input? I have not been doing this to my body on purpose and now that I know what the problem is I just want it to go away so I can do my body right!!
Update: The only reason this bothers me is because i've never had this happen before. I do include potassium in my everyday diet and not too much salt because I don't really eat too many processed foods. I just wanted to know if anybody else has had this problem or what I should do? I dont need help losing weight... show more The only reason this bothers me is because i've never had this happen before. I do include potassium in my everyday diet and not too much salt because I don't really eat too many processed foods.
I just wanted to know if anybody else has had this problem or what I should do? I dont need help losing weight because I can do that LoL But I just want to lose this sudden water weight in my thighs!