The girls name Bailey-Ann! Rate? Your opions?

K well I love the name Bailey-Ann and I want your opinions. There was a girl on the other softball team named Haylie-Anne.I absolutley fell in love with that name!! My beat friend is naming her daughter Hailey Jade when she has one so I can't use Hailey. Other than Haylie-Anne and Rilynn, Bailey has also been... show more K well I love the name Bailey-Ann and I want your opinions. There was a girl on the other softball team named Haylie-Anne.I absolutley fell in love with that name!! My beat friend is naming her daughter Hailey Jade when she has one so I can't use Hailey. Other than Haylie-Anne and Rilynn, Bailey has also been my favorite girls name. My moms middle name is Ann. therefor I got Bailey-Ann. I love it. Rate it?
Also I want triplets when I get older. Two boys and a girl. Thee names would be
Blake Ryan
Bentley Michael
Bailey-Ann Nicole
rate those?

If you had triplets. Two boys and one girl and they all had to start with the same letter what would you name them?