What has more meaning, The Undertaker's streak or Ric Flair's 16 World Title reigns?

Update: I'm trying to figure out how 1 victory a year at one event means more than 16 title reigns..not short World title reigns, but 16 Reigns with a number of them being very lengthy.
Update 2: The most recent World title reigns don't compare to the type that Flair has had. Edge has had many very short World Title reigns..that's how his gotten to the number he has. Many of those more recent high title reign holders have had many short title reigns. Ric Flair held 16, with many of those title... show more The most recent World title reigns don't compare to the type that Flair has had. Edge has had many very short World Title reigns..that's how his gotten to the number he has. Many of those more recent high title reign holders have had many short title reigns.

Ric Flair held 16, with many of those title reigns being long World Title reigns. To me that is much more impressive. I don't see how a streak of 1 victory a year compares to that.

Please explain.
Update 3: Thank you Truly Phenomenal.