Are AP U.S Government, AP English Literature, and AP Calculus AB too many APs for my senior year?

I usually take all honors classes but i got recommended for these classes and was wondering if they were too much work. Note my school is in a block systems so its only four classes a day, so it would be three AP and an other class.

Best Answer

If you feel you can handle all AP classes, go right ahead. Otherwise, take it slow! Good luck.

Source(s): HS

My school is on block system too but we only have three classes a day. I took AP GOV this semester and it wasn't too bad, but all my friends who have AP LIT are getting their butts kicked. You just have to be prepared that there is a lot of homework and the test are hard and require a lot of studying. I was also told that it looks better to colleges if you get good grades, if you can only manage C's or low B's in these classes you are better off taking more normal classes and getting better grades. I would recommend taking two of them but then dropping the third, AP Calc and AP Gov would be good.