Anonymous

What are the South American Countries famous for? (Excluding Argentina, Brazil, and Chile)?

What are the Central and South American countries famous for? I would like to know, since these countries are usually so poor and small that hardly anybody knows about them. (No really, I could tell you I know people that think Venezuela or Ecuador is a state of Mexico)

I mean, I excluded Brazil, Chile, and Argentina, because those are the bigger and more richer countries, hence they play a greater role in the world.

What has countries such as Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador, done?

• SDFsef
    Favorite Answer

Argentina is not a rich country you dumbass, even venezuela and colombia are richier than argentina¡¡

Venezuela is know for miss universe

Ecuador is know for galapagos

Colombia is know because of the coffee

bolivia is know for having the highest capital in the world.

Source(s): brasilian japanese

perhaps u should go to yahoo travel. id make santiago chile my headquarters though. from there id book a plane to lima peru, then to arequipa and then by land to cuzco and machupichu. these are peruvian places that should be safe as its full of tourists. then id come back to santiago and book a flight to wherever in brazil, argentina or colombia. i just turned off a weekend in rio and sao paulo cuz its to darn dangerous. the south you can go (rio grande do sul, porto alegre...). in argentina people are so screwed that they kidnap people, but buenos aires is fun and the chicks are hot. colombia, i would never go to that place, full of guerrilla and drug traffickers. patagonia... from santiago too. best place is ushuaia, which is an argentinian city. id make santiago my headquarters cuz its the safest place in latin america... they call chile the switzerland of south america. hope this helps!

I know a few Central American countries were infamous for having death squads.

Costa Rica is known for being one of the few countries without a permanent army.

Oh, El Salvador is also known for pupusas.

Central America is a sh!t hole except for Costa rica ITS really nice there.

Source(s): Been to Costa Rica

Crime

being crappy