Xbox 48 free trial account?

hi i haven't got a bank card and my xbox live has ran out. i cant go to the shops as they only sell 3 month subscriptions there and i only have a tenner till next week. can anybody plz help me and send me a free trial number plzzzzzzzzzz as i am extremely bored as this is my life as i am unable to leave my home... show more hi i haven't got a bank card and my xbox live has ran out. i cant go to the shops as they only sell 3 month subscriptions there and i only have a tenner till next week. can anybody plz help me and send me a free trial number plzzzzzzzzzz as i am extremely bored as this is my life as i am unable to leave my home due to mental illnesses thanks
Update: lol can add a list of the mental illnesses if you want but they would just be meaningless as you could say i just made them up but i swear it is true
Update 2: thanks jason but it didnt work unfortunatly :(