so is jordan farmar a white guy or a black guy. i am confused?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He looks more black to me in that picture.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Half Black

Half White(Jewish)

• finey
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

There you pass with yet another racist question. To state that white females are 'thinner' is flat out fake. maximum possibly there are basically as many fat white women persons as their are fat Black women persons (share clever I advise, no longer in organic numbers.) - us of a of america is obese - collectively as that's been stated that black women persons have larger butts - there are lots of white women persons with large around butts besides. As Ruby reported, that's questions like those, and questioning like yours, that retains racism going. incredibly, you're asking this question because of the fact of your very own racial possibilities - your perception that black adult adult males, or white adult adult males have actual adjustments; it is thoroughly untrue. there are lots of black people who seem precisely like somebody white. i recognize a black guy who seems basically like invoice Murray. I advise bodily they are same; the only distinction is, he's youthful and darker - yet each little thing else - is real. i've got seen lots of white women persons, who seem precisely like black women persons too - with of course the only distinction being hair colour and pores and skin colour; you are able to desire to get your concepts approximately humanity extra in line with fact so as that your physique of strategies to adult adult males, and relationship, can substitute into extra advantageous than tremendously plenty your very own racial possibilities, which i'm specific are no longer in accordance with good judgment - yet emotion - or perhaps according to possibility the forceful teachings of your loved ones who would have persuaded you to experience destructive issues approximately adult adult males of specific races. because of the fact the ideals you have, are rooted in racist ideals - consisting of a perception that there are certainly actual adjustments 'in accordance with race' - No... actual adjustments are in accordance with Genes. then you fairly communicate who works out, and who would not, who eats precise, and who would not, and each and all of the in between - that's what contributes to actual distinction .... wish this enables!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why cant fiugar out wheter to hate him or love him you give your race a bad name

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he looks like the people from Rio so he is Portuguese

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he's half ugly and half f'd up

• 1 decade ago

he is half black and half white....jewish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.