Is AP Physics B hard?

Well, this is like urgent because tomorrow I have my registration meeting with my counselor to decide for my senior classes for next year. I am planning to take AP Calculus AB, AP Literature, AP European History, AP Government and Politics, AP Biology, and AP Psychology. I am planning to take AP Physics B online so I need some advice please. Tell me guys if it is hard because I want to be a science major, specifically I want to be a major in Astrophysics...so yeah.

Favorite Answer

Wow, your whole schedule is AP classes. I'm taking 4 right now and I think that's too many. I'm taking AP Physics B, AP Government and Politics, AP Calculus AB, and AP Macroeconomics. Well I'm also taking a 2.5 hour class after school to become a medical assistant.

AP Physics AB is not hard at all. It's a bunch of formulas that you memorize and basically from the question given you label your variables and pick a formula that gets you to the answer. That's about how hard it will get. Since you sound like a good student, you won't have a problem earning an A or B.

Source(s): high school senior.

Kudos! I'm a senior this year, and I'm taking AP Physics B as well. I think it's going to be easy because it's my favorite subject, and I got straight A's in physics honors. I also think it will be fun, if you're a geek like me.