Quick Question. Is Frank Sinatra on piano good music to play for a wedding reception?

I play piano as a hobby and i recently got interested in playing for wedding receptions and make a lil bit of cash. Would Frank Sinatra be good music to play for wedding receptions?

Favorite Answer

It would be great music for the cocktail hour and during dinner. A lot of the lighter jazz standards would also work out well.

In addition to Frank, consider some of the Dean Martin music. It's lively yet gentle and the melodies are memorable. Some Perry Como music would be the same.

All this music is timeless.

I love it! I would like to hear playing into the background romantic music ,some Italian, some French for example La vie an rose, as time goes by, Torna a Sorrento, Santa Lucia, a few of Frank Sinatra . But this is me if you know these people well you can present the with a portfolio and they can choose what they would like ,than it depends on the age group , I assume that while people are eating they don't want to hear Rock playing ! I really think that you should call them about making a decision of the sort.

Of course! Many of his songs are perfect for wedding receptions and would sound wonderful on the piano!

Definitely. He has a voice that will stay in your guest's mind for a long time to come.