shane asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

What is the case of Chelsea King ?

What is the case of Chelsea King ?

Favorite Answer

Shes a 17 year old girl who took a run thursday night and didn't come back.... and they searched all through the weekend and arrested a sex offender who they believe raped and murdered her. and they found a possible body. oh and this is in san diego.

Chelsea Kind disappeared Thursday, February 25, 2010 when she went out for a jog in Rancho Bernardo Community Park next to Lake Hodges.

Age: 17

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 115 lbs.

Hair Color: Blond or Strawberry Blond

Eye Color: Blue Eyes

Senior at Poway High School

Honor Student, straight A's

Peer counseling

Cross Country Runner

Clean Up San Diego Volunteer

Tutor to San Diego Youth

An arrest of the suspect, John Gardner lll was made yesterday and a body has been found in Lake Hodges earlier today around 1:00 (March 2, 2010) and has not been identified yet as Chelsea but it's most likely it's her.There was a vigil in memory of her at Poway High School that is still going on and there is about 5 thousand that people came to pay their respect. This story has affected me from the beginning when I saw it on the news and I've been praying that'd they'd find her alive but unfortunately god choose another path for her. May she rest in peace.

Source(s): I live in San Diego and I've been following the story from the beginning. If you want to know more here's the facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/HELP-FIND-CHELSEA-KI...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ her body was found at about 1 p.m...sad story, Rest in peace chelsea king...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2...

she is a 17 year old who disappeared a few days ago, they might have just found her body :(