TES Nexus file upload help?
Ok i made a mod that i would like to share with the world! YAY! and i have 3 questions...
1) How can i take pics in-game?
2) Where is the file located, i need to upload it
3)Should i allow user uploaded pics?
Plz help me!
1 second ago - 4
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Taking Screenshots in Oblivion is a rather more-than-usually complicated endeavor. To do so however, can be done in just a few simple steps:
1) Go to your Oblivion folder found in Documents. This is -not- the Oblivion Base folder where the game was installed. The default path for the Oblivion documents folder is:
"C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\"
2) Once there, open the file named: "Oblivion.ini" using Notepad or a similar word processor.
3) Use Find ([Ctrl] + [F]) to search for: "bAllowScreenShot"
4) Once you have found the line "bAllowScreenshot", change its value to "1".
5) Save the now edited "Oblivion.ini" file, and exit.
You can now take Screenshots in Oblivion by pressing your Print Screen [Prt Scr] key. The screenshots will be saved in your Oblivion base folder (where you installed the game).
"C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion"
The screenshots will be .BMP files, and will be named "Oblivion###.bmp" where '###' represent numbers listing the order the screenshots were taken.
Having said that however, there are certain methods of adding polish to your screenshots, which will be explained next:
1) When ready to take a screenshot in-game, open the console by pressing your Tilde key [~].
2) Input the following command: "tm"
This will hide your HUD (Heads Up Display), leaving you with a screen rendering only the game world.
3) Press your Print Screen key [Prt Scr] to take a screenshot.
4) Open the console with [~] once your screenshot has been taken. Input the command "tm" again. Your HUD will reappear.
Now you have taken a pro-style screenshot! You will find it in your Oblivion base folder as with all screenshots.
I hope this has helped you in taking screenshots--good luck with modding, and good adventuring to you!Source(s): - Experience in using advanced functions offered by Oblivion (PC)