How well known are you in baby name?+Rate and comment on my favorite baby names?

Boys:

Emmett Landen

Benjamin James

Bennett Charlie

Noah Cohen

Girls:

Noelle Elizabeth

Alice Brielle

Kassidy Rose

Addison Makenna

__________________

Star me if you have seen me before.

Give thumbs up to everybody you have seen here before.

Give thumbs down to the people who you have never seen here before.

• Banana
    Favorite Answer

i am ok i just don't have any fav names

Boys:

Emmett Landen 9/10

Benjamin James 8/10

Bennett Charlie 8/10

Noah Cohen 9/10

Girls:

Noelle Elizabeth 10/10

Alice Brielle 9/10

Kassidy Rose 8/10

Addison Makenna 10/10

make me besty :)

• Emmett Landen- 7/10! Emmett is gorgeous! I find it to be such a handsome name. Landen is alright. I'm undecided about whether I like it or not.

Benjamin James 10/10! Absolutely fantastic! This is a superb combination. I love it!

Bennett Charlie 7/10! If it were Bennett Charles it would get 10/10! I'm not a huge fan of nicknames as names in their own right. Bennett is lovely. I have it in my 4th favourite combination Joshua Bennett.

Noah Cohen 8/10! Quite nice! Flows nicely!

Girls:

Noelle Elizabeth 10/10! Very beautiful! Such grace and elegance. I really like it. Noelle is lovely in the first name slot too. I mostly see it in the middle.

Alice Brielle 7/10! Cute! I like Alice a lot. I'm not exactly partial to Brielle but this combination flows nicely.

Kassidy Rose 6/10! Cassidy Rose would get 7/10!

Addison Makenna 3/10! I don't like either name. Sorry.

My favourites are Noelle Elizabeth & Benjamin James!

:)

Alice Elizabeth -- 9/10. Very, very pretty. Kassidy Rose -- 5/10. Cassidy's bad enough -- to me it's a male name. But Cassidy with a K? Yuck. Juliet Esme -- 8/10. I love Juliet, but I'm not big on Esme. Isabella Lily -- 5/10. While I like the name Isabella, and Lily's very pretty, there are too many L sounds in this combo. Emmett Landon -- 6/10. Not great, not awful. Bennett Charlie -- 8/10. Very nice. Rylan James -- 5/10. I much prefer Ryan. Kellan Onyx -- 3/10. A little too weird.

Boys:

Emmett Landen~ 6/10

Benjamin James 9/10

Bennett Charlie 5/10

Noah Cohen 9/10

Girls:

Noelle Elizabeth 8/10

Alice Brielle 10/10

Kassidy Rose 9/10

Addison Makenna 3/10

I used to be Livi Lu.

• Pixie.

I like Noah Cohen for a boy, and I also think the name Charlie is super cute.

For a girl, I like the name Kassidy Rose although I'd prefer it if Kassidy was spelt Cassidy - I think the name looks so much more feminine and delicate when it's spelt with a C. I also really love the name Alice - it's such a pretty classic and timeless name - and I like Makenna - the name has a really cute, tomboyish sound to it.

:]

• I love Emmett Landon, i like the other 2 but i don't like Bennett Charlie

I love Noelle, Alice and Kassidy Rose but i dont' like the other names sorry

Emmett Landen -- 6.5/10 Emmett has been growing on me a lot lately, but I still just can't help but think of twilight when I hear it, sorry. But I can definitely see the appeal. I think if it weren't for twilight, this name would already be on my favorites list.. I'm not really keen on Landen. Would have gotten a higher rate if it was spelled correctly; Landon. I think with Landen, theres too many E's in the combo.. plus I'm just generally not a fan of misspelled names. sorry. but overall it flows well and is a nice, strong name that will age nicely. So I like it :)

Benjamin James -- 3/10 Benjamin is alright, it used to be one of my favorites, but lately it has just appealed to me less than it used to. It is a handsome name, but I really prefer it as a middle name because I dislike that it gets shortened to Ben as a nickname, and also its just a bit boring for me as a middle. James is also a name that is a bit too 'boring' for my personal taste, and I personally would never use it because it has become so popular. But its still an okay combo.. just doesn't stand out to me.

Bennett Charlie -- 1/10 I strongly dislike Bennett. Like the comment I made above, I dislike that it will get shortened to Ben, and also this name just does not appeal to me, never has.. and when I hear this name, I think of an oldd man, and same with Charlie.. again, kinda an old/boring combo for my personal taste.

Noah Cohen -- 1/10 Noah is too trendy/popular for me. I actually used to love this name, but now I dislike it. Once again, too trendy, and I don't think it will age well.. at all. Also, some of my dislike for the name is because of associations I have with the name Noah. I just think Cohen is a terrible name.. can't see the appeal to it at all. sorry.

Noelle Elizabeth -- 3/10 I can see the appeal to both these names, the thing is, I guess they just aren't my taste. I love that Noelle is a biblical name, but I just can't bring myself to liking this certain name. *Again, sorry* Elizabeth is too boring for myself. I prefer more unique names. The flow isn't bad, but I definitely think it could be better.

Alice Brielle -- 4/10 I can see the appeal of both the names, and I do think Alice would age nicely, etc. however I just cannot bring myself to liking the name Alice, because I have terrible associations. Any Bri- names I've never personally liked.... but these two names compliment each other well, nice combo.

Kassidy Rose -- 4/10 I adore the name Cassidy for a girl, its a beautiful, feminine name that I think will age well and I absolutely love the nickname Cassie. But I feel that the misspelling of the name just takes away from it so much. I also have bad associations with Rose, and it is way too common for me. The combo does flow nicely though.

Addison Makenna -- 1/10 Overall, just way too popular/trendy for me. I don't like it.

-- ilfh. :)

• Boys:

Emmett Landen- 6/10 doesnt flow well

Benjamin James 10/10

Bennett Charlie 5/10 love Bennett but it doesnt work with Charlie

Noah Cohen 7/10 love both names but their sounds are too similar

Girls:

Noelle Elizabeth 9/10

Alice Brielle 8/10 like both but they dont work together

Kassidy Rose 6/10 not a fan of kassidy

Addison Makenna1/10 sorry I dont like either name

I just changed my avatar so hopefully people recognize my name.

Emmett Landen: 7/10 I like Emmett not Landen but it flows

Benjamin James: 6/10 for some reason i dont like the name Benjamin but love James and its a nice combo

Bennett Charlie: 8/10 I really like Bennett which is weird because i dont like Benjamin... but i like Bennett anyway the only thing i think is wrong with the pair is that i dont see Charlie as a full name or a good middle name but whatever is flows...

Noah Cohen: 9/10 the repeated H is a little odd sounding but i really love the names together and I love love love Noah!

Noelle Elizabeth: 6/10, i don't like Noelle but Love Elizabeth and they sound good

Alice Brielle: 8/10 I love this combo even though Brielle isnt my favorite name... but i like it is normal but different

Kassidy Rose : 7/10 Very pretty combo but Kassidy looks kind of odd spelled that way i think a C would make it better... and even though Rose is a common middle name it is still a great name set

Addison Makenna: 9/10 I can feel u r going to have a lot of negativity on this one from other people both are very popular trendy names... but i love it... i dont like Makenna too much but it sounds good with Addison and i love Addison especially because you can use the nickname Addie which is cute.

I like Emmett Landen, Benjamin James, and Noelle Elizabeth

• I really love Benjamin James, Emmett Landon, Noah Cohen, and Alice Brielle.

:-)