Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Where to learn the Hebrew Language. Online?

I have been learning to read Hebrew and am doing okay with it! (I still cannot fantom having words without vowels though!) but I find learning the Aleph-Bet without the language is pointless. I know a few words, Basic intros, (I am, Who are you, they, we are, a few animals, colors, and am in the process of learning my numbers) but I want to be able to learn REAL Hebrew. It does no good to translate a book if all you get is pronunciations of words. So, are there any good online sites to help me learn the lesson? I don't want random words at a time, for those seem rather pointless. I want stuff like, how to structure a hebrew sentence and so on.

Any help is appreciated.