? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 10 years ago

Who looks older, my sister/friend or me?

i hate it so much how im stuck with my mom's short side genes. im 16 and still short at 4'8"/77lbs, and my mean younger sister is tall like our parents and from cheerleading/gymnastics all her life supposedly she claims thats why she grew and i didnt. she's 13 and 5'10"/116lbs so she uses her height/weight advantage on me almost everyday. as wrong as i know this sounds, she has a friend her age who i have alittle crush on and get really nervous in front of her all the time. she's not much shorter than my sister tho, prolly 5'8"-5'9" well heres pics of us. the first one is the girl i like but my main question is does my sister and her friend actually look older than me? thats all i heard today from my sister about how she thinks i look/act like 8 compared to her but i said thats only cuz she wears so much makeup, is taller, and isn't shy like me. please agree with me that i still look older tho, here

http://s790.photobucket.com/home/chisox0525

Best Answer

Im sorry but your sister and friend do look older than you. They both seem like they are 17 or 16 and it looks like you look 13. BUt of course that doesnt mean anything. Good luck with that girl! :)

Unfortunately, yes, you do look younger; you're sister's friend looks the oldest though. What makes a difference though is your sister is force ripe, which means she tries to look and act older than she already is - you on the other hand don't seem to mind how young you really look. Height has nothing to do with it. Get yourself a decent hair cut to mature up your face, and a tan couldn't hurt either. Instead of whining over how short you are, embrace it and try to improve on it. Girls grow faster than boys do anyways, so despite the fact that she's tall now, you may catch up to her too. Girls stop growing at 18, while boys stop growing at 21; give yourself some time.

I would say the girl that has strait hair and like a strawberry color. She looks the oldest to me. Is she friend??

if your short and the only way to be sexy is .....build a muscular body ! have a muscular body and no matter how tall the girl is ur still the strong man ; )

Off to Gym !

I think your hot sister looks older than you

she does look a bit older than you :\ but you're cute and tbh she looks about 20 :') so you shouldn't worry :) don't let the haterz get you down :D

You look younger, sorry.

the one with the white top has some nice "T's"

umm hard to decide

you are so damn cute!!