Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you found any hidden Gems?

Favorite Answer

Yes..A Venutian who makes me laugh with her mad questions ...lol :)

there became a Irish pub in downtown Ottawa i think the line call became Sparks. It became excellent and intensely much less costly and intensely some environment. i could additionally pass do the excursion of the capitol development and that they have got a tower it fairly is superb which you will journey as much as the precise of and get an excellent view of the excellent section. the two are loose or very, very small replace. an somewhat sensible Italian eating place it fairly is a factor of a small interior of reach chain is Mike's. My husband is of Italian descent and intensely choosy approximately Italian nutrition and we ate there countless situations in diverse areas of Canada and it became continually good. uncertain if it became in Ottawa, yet worth it if it became. additionally, there's a important procuring mall close to the capitol development and it fairly is indoors, yet finally ends up in an exterior section it fairly is all like a great clean industry, small espresso shops, clean vegetables, clean cheese, goodies, and so on. you desire to discover that section as nicely. Sorry to no longer be extra particular yet i became there approximately 5 years in the past, so place names now no longer stick!

• Robin

yes i found about 10 about 90 years ago

Not since I played Resident Evil 5 last year ha ha (don't blame me, it was a fun waste of time and I was bored.)

Source(s): me

Hi Venus

Well may be i have not been looking in all the right places ... do you care to help me look...xxx

But i just found this one ...

A bloke goes to the doctors with herpes's of the eye brow ...

The doctor says to him your problem is you have been looking for love in all the wrong places...

I thought I had found one but now I think it might have been a fake.

Yes...my friends.

• Mag

Yes i have found some....

yes, I found one or two on yahoo

I have ... they were down the back of the couch ..... a but sticky and with fluff on but they tased yummy ...I like the red ones best :-)