Is this an unethical decisions by a counselor?

Is this an unethical decisions by a counselor and how can I report him? My ex husband has been arrested for Aggravated Battery on a juvenile (Whipped my son with a belt, and left bruises for a week) and is doing whatever he can to have this case dropped. My ex-husband has put our daughter in counseling with a... show more Is this an unethical decisions by a counselor and how can I report him?
My ex husband has been arrested for Aggravated Battery on a juvenile (Whipped my son with a belt, and left bruises for a week) and is doing whatever he can to have this case dropped.

My ex-husband has put our daughter in counseling with a Console who is a friend of my ex husbands mother, with the sole purpose of using this counsolers "Testimony" against me in court.

I have never met much less spoke to this man, but he is telling my 10 year old daughter that it is in her best interest to live with her father and to stay away from me, that I will try to "Kidd nap" her even though the father and I have joint custody. Heres another thing...the father is dropping off our daughter with the counsoler at 7pm, and no one else is in the office, and he is also making her lock all the doors behind her because he says "There are bad people outside and its unsafe".
My daughter is scared of this situation, and scared that her father will find out that I told OCS (There is an investigation against her father because of the arrest), I do not know how to help her.

Were are in Family court now, yes I have a lawyer, and OCS is involved. I just informed these agencies this morning.

Is this an unethical decisions by a counselor? How do I prove this?

Any info, court case info would be greatly appreciated.