Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

who would win in a fight Chuck Norris or jackie chan?

• mr. x
    Favorite Answer

jackie chan has the age advantage on chuck by 14 years.

chuck is the larger person.

one studied kung fu and the other studied tae kwon do.

guess the answer depends on which style you think is more effective

Jackie Chan. He's so good, he's still making movies. What's Chuck Norris doing? Selling work out equipment that people buy but never use.

From pure talent or pure skill. I give it to talent that chuck norris was good but not the best. Jackie has spend more years training several different martial arts and making it look so easy to master them. Jackie chan knows Tong Long, bak mei, and northern shaolin kung fu, but with his various movie roles and other things he has also practiced, Hapkido, Boxing, Judo, Taekwondo and Hei Long. Jackie's personal style is a mixture of Wing Chun, Hapkido and Judo. While Chuck norris knows tang so do and some tae kown do as far as I know. In a fight now give it to Jackie chan easily, in their primes I would give advantage to Chuck for karate sparing tournaments, but to a death match Jackie has far superior knowledge of how to get the job done and is far more agile.

Chuck Norris

Kaiser, check your facts.

From the the Chuck's website:

"In 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition."

I would say without a doubt that he studied Taekwon-Do. Not saying at all that he DIDN'T study Karate, which he did, but he apparently branched out.

Oh, and the answer to the question is Bruce Leroy.

Source(s): retired military, ITF I Dan
  • ?

Chuck Norris cannot lose

If Jackie Chan reads this question he'll pass out from pure fear.

jackie chan.

• THE

"jackie Chan made in Taiwan oh oh uh-oh oh"

they guy above me chuck studied karate