Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

who would win in a fight Chuck Norris or jackie chan?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • mr. x
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

jackie chan has the age advantage on chuck by 14 years.

chuck is the larger person.

one studied kung fu and the other studied tae kwon do.

guess the answer depends on which style you think is more effective

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jackie Chan. He's so good, he's still making movies. What's Chuck Norris doing? Selling work out equipment that people buy but never use.

• 1 decade ago

From pure talent or pure skill. I give it to talent that chuck norris was good but not the best. Jackie has spend more years training several different martial arts and making it look so easy to master them. Jackie chan knows Tong Long, bak mei, and northern shaolin kung fu, but with his various movie roles and other things he has also practiced, Hapkido, Boxing, Judo, Taekwondo and Hei Long. Jackie's personal style is a mixture of Wing Chun, Hapkido and Judo. While Chuck norris knows tang so do and some tae kown do as far as I know. In a fight now give it to Jackie chan easily, in their primes I would give advantage to Chuck for karate sparing tournaments, but to a death match Jackie has far superior knowledge of how to get the job done and is far more agile.

• 1 decade ago

Chuck Norris

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Kaiser, check your facts.

From the the Chuck's website:

"In 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition."

I would say without a doubt that he studied Taekwon-Do. Not saying at all that he DIDN'T study Karate, which he did, but he apparently branched out.

Oh, and the answer to the question is Bruce Leroy.

Source(s): retired military, ITF I Dan
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Chuck Norris cannot lose

• 1 decade ago

If Jackie Chan reads this question he'll pass out from pure fear.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jackie chan.

• THE
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

"jackie Chan made in Taiwan oh oh uh-oh oh"

• 1 decade ago

they guy above me chuck studied karate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.