Should I be with Zoey or Taylor?

Zoey or Taylor? So there’s this one girl in my English class named Zoey. We’re both 15, and she clearly likes me. She hugs me whenever I go talk to her, and in English she makes little hearts with her fingers and mouths “I love you” a lot from across the room. She wanted to go with me to a school dance and I... show more Zoey or Taylor?
So there’s this one girl in my English class named Zoey. We’re both 15, and she clearly likes me. She hugs me whenever I go talk to her, and in English she makes little hearts with her fingers and mouths “I love you” a lot from across the room. She wanted to go with me to a school dance and I would have gone with her but I already had plans. She and I were kind of friends before this, but we never hung out or anything. I sort of like her, and she's really sweet and fun to talk to. Zoey's also really into me. Like if we were to go out, she'd probably make out with me before the date was over. there are these little things she does that drive me crazy: Flipping her hair, putting her hand on mine, kissing my cheek or neck, etc. Not to mention she’s really attractive: Her boobs are bigger than any other girl at school, and they bounce when she walks. Plus she has plenty of curves.
And then there’s Taylor, also 15. She’s one of my chick friends who I didn’t ever hang out with a lot up till recently. Nowadays we spend a lot of time together alone. She’s really hot, and we’re really comfortable around each other. I can talk to her about anything, we could talk for hours about sex or something. If I’m feeling upset, and I text my friends asking them to come over, Taylor’s there in a flash sitting in lap, with her soft arms around me, her lips on my cheek, and her soothing words being whispered in my ear. I think I like her, and I don’t know if she like me, but it sure seems like it. We're so close, that if we went out, we'd also probably make out on the first date. We have such a level of trust I could walk in on her naked and I don’ t think she’d mind. (And I wouldn’t either, lol)
Well I really like both of them, who should I get with? Zoey or Taylor?