Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I be with Zoey or Taylor?

Zoey or Taylor?

So there’s this one girl in my English class named Zoey. We’re both 15, and she clearly likes me. She hugs me whenever I go talk to her, and in English she makes little hearts with her fingers and mouths “I love you” a lot from across the room. She wanted to go with me to a school dance and I would have gone with her but I already had plans. She and I were kind of friends before this, but we never hung out or anything. I sort of like her, and she's really sweet and fun to talk to. Zoey's also really into me. Like if we were to go out, she'd probably make out with me before the date was over. there are these little things she does that drive me crazy: Flipping her hair, putting her hand on mine, kissing my cheek or neck, etc. Not to mention she’s really attractive: Her boobs are bigger than any other girl at school, and they bounce when she walks. Plus she has plenty of curves.

And then there’s Taylor, also 15. She’s one of my chick friends who I didn’t ever hang out with a lot up till recently. Nowadays we spend a lot of time together alone. She’s really hot, and we’re really comfortable around each other. I can talk to her about anything, we could talk for hours about sex or something. If I’m feeling upset, and I text my friends asking them to come over, Taylor’s there in a flash sitting in lap, with her soft arms around me, her lips on my cheek, and her soothing words being whispered in my ear. I think I like her, and I don’t know if she like me, but it sure seems like it. We're so close, that if we went out, we'd also probably make out on the first date. We have such a level of trust I could walk in on her naked and I don’ t think she’d mind. (And I wouldn’t either, lol)

Well I really like both of them, who should I get with? Zoey or Taylor?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

TAYLOR YOU IDIOT!!!!!! Zoey you only like cuz she's hot, taylor you like cuz shes hot and has a great personality.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Taylor, sounds like you actually know her and vice versa whereas Zoey is more superficial (not that Zoey can't turn into a good relationship, just you already have a good one with taylor so it can grow more). On the other hand, if your friendship with taylor is important, go with Zoey because you probably wouldn't be friends after the breakup.

• 1 decade ago

Well it sounds like you like them both but from what you have written it sounds more like Zoey would be more of a hook-up as in not lasting long. Taylor seems as though yeah, you are interested in her sexually but you say you can talk to her and her words comfort you. So I'd say TAYLOR. That is if you are looking for a girlfriend and not just a 3 week hookup.

• 1 decade ago

zoey sounds pretty lame and immature, who makes heart signs and mouths I love you in high school?! Taylor would be much better, zoey would get on your nerves as soon as those big boobs lose their enticement. A relationship is so much better when you actually care about the person, not just their body, know what I'm saying?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I really think u should go out with the person who u can talk to the most and never feel uncomfortable around her ,in other words:taylor. There is nothing worse when the silence between u two that started out romantic ends up to be completely akward. Beesides, the looks of a person should most definately not matter more than what is on the inside. it counts, but can never be all that u think about.

• 1 decade ago

i'd say taylor. it seems you only like zoey cause shes hot. but with taylor you like her as a person 2 which is more important :)

• 1 decade ago

go for taylor, its kinda wierd zoey is making heart shapes with her hands and saying she loves you....

• DUDE! ZOEY! PICK ZOEY, TAYLOR WOULD BE A BESTFRIEND, CAUSE THINK ABOUT IT YOU ARE YOUNG

• i would say taylor because she seems like she's always gonna be there even if you guys decide to break up

answer mine please?:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoJOc...

• 1 decade ago

Why not both. They both sound pretty easy. Try to arrange the threesome my man!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.