what feels better for guys - b.l.o.w. or h.a.n.d. j.o.b.s?

my boyfriend wants me to do one of these but which feels better?

what does a b.l.o.w. j.o.b. feel like?

how about h.a.n.d. j.o.b. feel like?

Favorite Answer

personally blow feels better but hand is good to you just have to know what your doing if you give a terable blow and a better hand then do that but if your not sure do both heck you can do both at the same time even thats what my gf does lol

Source(s): my MIND lol

Handjobs- Start loose and slow. Don't go too far down, it pull the skin and really hurts bad. Once you get going, ask if they want faster, harder, tighter, etc Blowjobs- The head is the most important part. Make sure you don't use teeth, just tongue and lips. Use your hand a little bit too. Start by lightly licking the very tip, then down the shaft. Be looking up at your boyfriend the whole time. Go back up, tongue still on the shaft, and put your mouth around the head. Move up and down slowly, and speed up slowly. Suck if you want, never blow. Don't go too far down, stay close to the head. Remember, eye contact is important.

B-jobs are way way better. haha But how about you start off with a h-job and move on to the B-job after a bit? You can try more than one thing at a time.

Quite happy with either so who ever is doing it can do a bit of both. Be great to do something nice in return too.

Both at the same time lol

I'm more of a "mutual" person if you know what I mean, but if my boyfriend insisted...I guess it would have to be the first option...but

BE WARY OF STDs!

B.l.o.w. job feels much better.

i used to think it was hand J until i got sucked by this 1 older girl.

how about doing both @ the same time.

• .

why dont you do both to him

and ask him which one he likes

better??

guys i know prefer blow jobs