Can I get a masters degree in urban planning with a BA in psychology?

As I am now graduating with a BA in psychology, I have discovered the field of urban planning and it piqued my interest (I didnt know what I wanted to do yet anyway). My grades are stellar, I have coordinated research for my universities psychology department, have presented research at conventions, have a very... show more As I am now graduating with a BA in psychology, I have discovered the field of urban planning and it piqued my interest (I didnt know what I wanted to do yet anyway). My grades are stellar, I have coordinated research for my universities psychology department, have presented research at conventions, have a very strong background in statistics. was president of the national honors society, and much much more.
I am planning on taking a few courses in urban planning just to see what its all about and if i really would have an interest in it. If I decide I like it, would I be able to get into an MA program for urban planning using my BA in psych?
I am already well aware that I will probably need the MA to get an entry level position.