How much can i get for selling a gameboy color, game three game boy games, a gamboy car charger,and a gamecube?

Update:

I mean a gameboy color game and im selling it to gamestop

Update 2:

Also at gamestop there is a 50% trade in offer

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not much. gamestop would probably give you like 20 to 25 bucks for the cube and 10 to 15 for the GBC and thats being generous.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, you should get 40-55 for the GameCube, 35 for the Game-Boy Color, 30 for all 3 games, and 3 for the charger. This is not too much and not too little. This is if you are selling to a person personally, but if you are selling them back to a retailer (Game Stop, EB Games, etc) you might get a little more.

• 1 decade ago

about $50

• Look it up on eBay, go under completed items it will tell you how much depending on what the games are. Most of the time, the games are worth more than the system itself. Also, you could put it all on Craigslist and see if you get anyone that's interested.

Source(s): Experience selling merchandise on various websites and in my local area.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It largely depends on the store you're selling them to: each store has different acceptable aspects; on the quality, any missing accessories or manuals/game cases, and the rarity of the game: some stores only accept trades/games, for certain titles and series.

• 1 decade ago

20 bucks for the gamecube

5 bucks for the gameboy and all the games

• 1 decade ago

if you sell to gamestop you'll get $50 max

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.