Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What will you remember most about 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic?

Since today as marked February 28 Closing Ceremonies, what will you remember most about it?

Best Answer

Canada winning the gold medal against U.S.A.. :O:O

GO CANADA.

Either Canada's first ever gold on home soil (moguls) or the final of the men's ice hockey between USA and Canada. I wanted Canada to win that match because I have family over there. So when USA got that goal in the last minute of regulation time I thought USA had got the urge to go on and win it in OT. But then Crosby scored in OT meaning Canada got the gold.

The USA hockey win over canada

It ended 3 weeks before my dog turned 3 and my grandma had to go to the hospital just a few minutes after Canada won the first gold.

USA winning their most medals ever in a Winter Olympics. And, as per usual, dominating all the other countries.

• Everything.

Through the sad, the good and the bad. It was amazing. And I was glad to be living to be able to watch it.

• the luge, snowboard cross, skiing, cross country skiing and the biathlon races and the nordic combined

CANADA BREAKING THE GOLD MEDAL RECORD WE GOT THE MOST GOLD MEDALS EVER OUT OF EVERY COUNTRY!!!!!!! oh and figure skating tessa and scott and the sad death of the lugist

the hot ski jumper that looked like sum1 i kno

the girl who skated after her mom died

the guy that died :/

Evgeni Plushenko and all his drama