What do you think of the name Callie (Calista)?

Do you think it? What type of person do you envision when you think of the name?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • aquila
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Calista is kind of a stripper name.

• Elle
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Well my personal opinion is... I love Callie just the way it is. Not a fan of Calista but the name Callie is so pretty. Definitely a name she can grow up with. I envision a brunette with blue eyes for some reason. Pretty with etiquette.

Source(s): Would have named ours Callie if we didn't have an old friend with a child named that already.
  • 10 years ago

Well I envision Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal). LOL

But I guess a beautiful, elegant, classy lady, with a bit of spunk. That is for the name Calista.

I don't really like the name Callie but it makes me think of a child or teen who is a bit rebellious but still likes to please her parents.

• 10 years ago

Calista is Greek for beautiful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

It's a nice name. It actually is similar to mine and I love my name and I love the name Callie. Beautiful for a girl of coarse but def. not a boy.

• 10 years ago

I think Calista sounds really pretty

• Hope
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I have a friend named Callie, petite, red curly hair, beautiful. singing voice, concert pianist. Warm and caring, always smiling.

• 10 years ago

I love it. It's unique. Callie is an adorable nickname.

• 10 years ago

I think it is very elegant.

I imagine a slim girl in a white knee length dress with brown hair in a braid over her shoulder. (I don't know why, but I do!)

• 10 years ago

Oh thats cute!! I imagine a sweet little girl that at times can be troublesome but is so cute you can`t stop loving her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.