? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

how can i get a taylor swift autograph?? PLZ READ?

ok well i realllllllllllly want an autograph form taylor swift but i cant go to any of her concerts or anything at the time cause of money... so is there a site or something where u can email her on request an autograph or something?? I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT and its my dream to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Ok i have 3 copies and i got them all in differant ways

1. I purchased a signed fearless CD off www.taylorswift.com, but these were limited edition

2. I purchased one off ebay

3. I sent off to her fanmail address and got sent one

hope you get one :)

I know that there are some autographed merchandise signed by Taylor available at her website store.. but they are expensive. BUT you could always wait outside a studio whenever she's performing at Good Morning America or the Today show... that was how my friend's sister got her autograph.

And sometimes, if you're lucky and you go to one of her concerts, you can be able to meet her backstage (I heard this happened to a couple of fans in Australia..)

• Be careful where you buy. As a part time autograph collector, I was scammed when I first started collecting. There are a LOT of fakes out there. To be sure you are getting the REAL thing, I suggest you get one in person (if possible) or go find one on a REGISTERED UACC dealer site. http://uacc.org/dealerdirectory.php Do NOT buy one online from anyone else. A Certificate of Authenticity is nothing but just a piece of paper. 75% of my autographs are Sci-Fi stars that I got IN PERSON at sci fi conventions or I bought from UACC Registered Dealers.

Here is one I got of Lenoard Nimoy IN PERSON at a Convention.

Ebay *shrug* I saved up all of my lunch money for 4 years and was able to go see Fall Out Boy a few years back.