couldnt you imagine michael jackson playing edward scissorhands?

in the bad video, his outfit looks similar to edward scissorhands. and him and edward scissorhands both have pale skin and wild black hair and talk all soft. couldnt you see it???

Best Answer

you have a very playful mind there kiddo..

mj (rip) is for music as jd is for movie..got it?

I don't know if you know this, but he was a big fan of the movie and wanted to be cast for the role when it was in development. He also owned the original scissorhands from the film.

• nolff

lol! i replaced into thinking the comparable element in the previous on the instant! He incredibly does! yet MJ has continuously jogged my memory of the Phantom of the Opera (consequently my call)--a musical genius who wanted no longer something extra desirable than to be enjoyed yet as a substitute is ridiculed and feared. KatieLovesMichael: It''s believed that Johnny Depp fairly based his version of Willy Wonka on MJ.

You're a fool you know that??? don't be ignorant goldie locks, cause I'll beat a girl too, don't matter if your a girl or boy...all that matters is if you're fool enough...

btw John Mayer looks way more like Edward Scissorhands...

• :)

yes for some reason when johnny depp portrays and interesting character, i think of michael jackson.

He definitley reminded me of MJ in charlie and the chocolate factory :)

No but he and Johnny Depp remind me of each other I think it's the bone structure, they both have native american in them.

Nawww YESSS!!! The cute, misunderstood guy. <3

That's one of my favourite movies and i think he'd look AWESOME as Edward. ^^

Haha, thanks i never thought of that. xx <3

omg, i could so see that! like the same face he had in "bad" and doing like a wolverine pose. that would be beast!

• bibbit

haha yea i could see that

• he was supposed to be...they asked him before they asked johnny depp.