When listening to music with someone else..?
do you ever play songs that you sort of want the other person to hear? I mean, the lyrics. Sort of like a hidden message, or you want them to realize something, etc.
- Joy and SorrowLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Haha nah I do try to get people into my music...
no one likes my taste in music though...
- the REAL© truthLv 51 decade ago
Always play songs to send messages of what you're feeling inside.
- 1 decade ago
yeah to my ex
he caught the meaning that i didnt want to be with him no more and that i wasnt taking him back
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Yeah, but they never catch on.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Mrs. McCartney ♥Lv 71 decade ago
- Bad_08_ChickLv 41 decade ago
Yea i do that sometimes
- tenta coolLv 61 decade ago
lol i get what you mean
but no i've thought about it before, but no i haven't xD
- So BROffesionalLv 41 decade ago
yea ive done that
- I ♥ My ChemLv 51 decade ago
No, but people do it to me.
- ♥LyndsLv 61 decade ago
Don't believe so