Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

what would u rate my fantasy baseball team?

C Joe Mauer, Min C,DH

1B Miguel Cabrera, Det 1B

2B Robinson Cano, NYY 2B

3B Kevin Youkilis, Bos 3B,1B

SS Yunel Escobar, Atl SS

2B/SS Alcides Escobar, Mil SS

1B/3B Carlos Pena, TB 1B

OF Shane Victorino, Phi OF

OF Torii Hunter, LAA OF

OF Carlos Quentin, CWS OF

OF Dexter Fowler, Col OF

OF Brett Gardner, NYY OF

UTIL Chipper Jones, Atl 3B

Bench Yadier Molina, StL C

Bench Milton Bradley, Sea OF

Bench Russell Branyan, Cle 1B

PITCHERS

P Dan Haren, Ari SP

P Yovani Gallardo, Mil SP

P Roy Oswalt, Hou SP

P Trevor Hoffman, Mil RP

P J.A. Happ, Phi SP,RP

P Mark Buehrle, CWS SP

P Joba Chamberlain, NYY SP

P Matt Lindstrom, Hou RP

P Johnny Cueto, Cin SP

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your infield is good. Alcides could outperform Yunel. (though I'd even prefer Callaspo to Yunel).

Pena is gonna have a monster year, something like 40 HR, 120 RBIs. and his avg is offset by Mauer and Cano.

Your speed in the outfield makes up for your lake of speed in the IF. You're putting a little too much faith in Fowler and Gardner for my liking (esp. since Gardner might not play everyday). I'd prob. dump Branyan (who's not very good) for some more OF backup if you can find some (even prospects like Heyward, Snider, Dukes, Reimold, if their available). Though Bradley seems solid as a bounce-back type player.

I don't like Yadier very much. I would wait until someone else's C gets injured and trade him away for OF.

You have good pitching, but watch out for Happ and Chamberlain. Joba might not have a starting gig, which kills his value. Happ, if you watched him pitch, got really lucky last year - balls hit right at people, not great stuff, plus batters are getting used to him.

I'd consider trading away Happ to shore up your RP, maybe for an underrated RP like an Aardsma. Because as of now, youre RP has some question marks.

• 10 years ago

9/10. u got several great studs which is really hard 2 do in fantasy baseball. u got a small weakness in oswalt due 2 his old age but i think overall ur team looks great,

btw dont get ride of oswalt he still his good he just wont do good every game.

Source(s): high flyer
  • 10 years ago

wow thats real good wish mine was that good. have you seen the paper boy

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Good, I would rather put A-Rod at 3rd than Youkilis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.