How long before Jesse Jackson, et al. speak publicly to call us "racist" for Charlie Rangel's ethics charges?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The American Communist Party has been feeling surrounded lately, because of the Tea Party movement, and recent Dem. losses, in of all places Mass. They will be using race-baiting, and red-baiting, in the near term, as their defensive posture. They will, (with the encouragement of Van Jones), be urging Jesse and possibly Al, to fan those flames of hate which they themselves have lit!

• monkey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jesse Jackson is a jerk from the past. He has done more to keep race relation down than most. How else could he make a living without working? Hopefully soon, the question will be: Jesse who??

• Jesse and Al are making the signs as I type this///did anyone ever get Jesse a hanky for his "tears" after Obama won?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

10 minutes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That would be par for the course. Or wait, maybe I should come up with a street ball metaphor.

• 1 decade ago

I don't they actually care about this issues at hand, like Jack Thompson with video games, they wait until something happens to jump on it. They hardly discuss it any other time, and if they do it has logic. Monetary reasons I am guessing.

Source(s): Atheist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Christ, does anyone even listen to Jackson anymore?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they are already making up their racism schedule!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.