How long before Jesse Jackson, et al. speak publicly to call us "racist" for Charlie Rangel's ethics charges?

Favorite Answer

The American Communist Party has been feeling surrounded lately, because of the Tea Party movement, and recent Dem. losses, in of all places Mass. They will be using race-baiting, and red-baiting, in the near term, as their defensive posture. They will, (with the encouragement of Van Jones), be urging Jesse and possibly Al, to fan those flames of hate which they themselves have lit!

• monkey

Jesse Jackson is a jerk from the past. He has done more to keep race relation down than most. How else could he make a living without working? Hopefully soon, the question will be: Jesse who??

• Jesse and Al are making the signs as I type this///did anyone ever get Jesse a hanky for his "tears" after Obama won?

10 minutes

That would be par for the course. Or wait, maybe I should come up with a street ball metaphor.

I don't they actually care about this issues at hand, like Jack Thompson with video games, they wait until something happens to jump on it. They hardly discuss it any other time, and if they do it has logic. Monetary reasons I am guessing.

Source(s): Atheist

Christ, does anyone even listen to Jackson anymore?

they are already making up their racism schedule!!!