Bibles...? Help me please?

I'm catholic and a student. I'm in religious education right now and my teachers are recommending that we all have a bible at home. Idk what bible to get. I've seen different versions and authors of bibles on online stores (I just found out we need one today so I was looking online) and I don't know... show more I'm catholic and a student. I'm in religious education right now and my teachers are recommending that we all have a bible at home. Idk what bible to get. I've seen different versions and authors of bibles on online stores (I just found out we need one today so I was looking online) and I don't know what to get or what's recommended. Our teachers aren't much help with "What bible should we get?" questions. So I decided to bring it on here. I think what I want is a Study bible, but i"m not quite sure.
What is a good bible to get? Like I already said I've seen different versions and authors of bibles and i don't know what is the right one. What do you recommend I look for? And if you do have a recommendation can you include a store or website so i can check it out?

Thanks!