This is how i see glasgow celtic fc.?

just not good enough which has been proved long before today. time for tony to go. and the board put there gands in there deep pockets. to many terrible big decsions on tonys behalf .i will not be renewing ny season cards next year as long as tony and co are there. who he sold and who he bought left me scratching... show more just not good enough which has been proved long before today. time for tony to go. and the board put there gands in there deep pockets. to many terrible big decsions on tonys behalf .i will not be renewing ny season cards next year as long as tony and co are there. who he sold and who he bought left me scratching ma head . keane as much as i rate him was a smoke screen for to sell mcdonald ,robson should never have been sold. he can not make thoses kind of changes and exspect for glasgow celtic to win games far less trophys. the m,an has been in turmoil for weeks look at his face it says it all, i do not like saying this but it is the truth in my eyes
Update: stuart have you a problem reading. i said i new this long before the day. of course iam not going to write celtic off. but iam being honest no like some rangers fans on here, nae problems at rangers i right
Update 2: coco the clown i have read your q &a you have a cheeck trying to slag anyone .dougiethedonut.com