this is how i see glasgow celtic fc.?

just not good enough which has been proved long before today. time for tony to go. and the board put there gands in there deep pockets. to many terrible big decsions on tonys behalf .i will not be renewing ny season cards next year as long as tony and co are there. who he sold and who he bought left me scratching ma head . keane as much as i rate him was a smoke screen for to sell mcdonald ,robson should never have been sold. he can not make thoses kind of changes and exspect for glasgow celtic to win games far less trophys. the m,an has been in turmoil for weeks look at his face it says it all, i do not like saying this but it is the truth in my eyes

stuart have you a problem reading. i said i new this long before the day. of course iam not going to write celtic off. but iam being honest no like some rangers fans on here, nae problems at rangers i right

coco the clown i have read your q &a you have a cheeck trying to slag anyone .dougiethedonut.com

Favorite Answer

I can see what Mowbray has tried to do, but it is far too much, far too soon. There has been to great an Exodus and Influx since he came in, while I actually agree with the majority of the Exodus (I agree with you on keeping Robson), it has left as sadly exposed in too many positions and the influx has happened far to quickly and was expected to gel far too soon.

I can also see the style of play that Mowbray is trying to adopt, but he always tries to get the team to play this way, a good manager knows to adopt different tactics, formations for different ocassions.

I have never rated Keane that highly, don't get me wrong he is a good player, but the hero worship/messiah like status he received upon singing, made me sick. He has never been a prolific goalscorer and (I think similarly to Shaun Maloney) creates himself a lot of good opportunites, but is just not an instinctive enough striker and puts too many at the keeper or off target. The singing always struck me as an appeasment to keep the fans happy or give them something to smile about, I just can't believe so many (maybe they just wanted to believe) thought it would be the answer to our problems.

My main problem with Celtic (and it has been for years now) is their inability to forge ahead of Rangers, when there have been ample opportunity. They time and time again adopt a, "we'll do just enough to try and win the league etc", rather than a "let's make fcukin sure" approach. I'm not saying break the bank and get into huge debt again, but there have been certain periods where the opportunity has been there for us to strengthen our superiority and time and time again, we have tried to get by on the bare minimum, which has ultimatley been our undoing and leaves in the position we are now.

There is no harm in saying what you say, it needs to be said. To me a fan that can be objective and sensible about their team is far better to talk to and listen to, than some idiot that can't see the truth (or doesn't want to admit it) and just trots out all the usual bravado and bullshite.

The only decent celic player to day to me was Fortune,far better player than the shithouse Keane.mowbray has been clutching at straws all season,and thrown big bucks down the drain,ha ha.yous need to get

the biscuit tin out again ,if there is anything left in it now,

bye the way WATP.c,mon the Gers.

The shirts were being sold of cheap the last time a real celtic shirt was washed was when it had just been stolen of the washing line

When mow bought them shite players celic fans said they would win league and our time was up but now its backfired they looking for more excuses.

• com.18

here we fockin go again a few weeks back it was sellic have bought him and him Blah,Blah,Blah who have RANGERS bought..plain and simple nobody still top of the league

i agree with the keane smoke screen

Have the blinkers fallen off, or are you just now admitting what you and the rest of us have known fior a while

• haw haw haw so much for keanes hatrick haw haw haw

yes the board should put their GANDS in their pockets

Source(s): CHEER UP TIMMY