Pro or Anti Abortion?

if you said anti then you are right.

there is no reason why an innocent baby should have to suffer for a mothers mistake.

and yes it IS a baby and it is alive whether it is in the womb or out.

so therefore i am strictly anti abortion and i am conservative

Favorite Answer

I'm PRO LIFE and ANTI ABORTION. I believe in life.

"I love my Boys x 3" That link is extremely touhing. That' one of the most horrible things i've ever seen. anyone who can see those picks and still be pro abortion then. There's just no bloody hope for them. You must be so cold.

I get women not wanting to be told what to do with their body, however what I dont get is why any mother would fight for the right to be able to end her child's life, they are essentially using the fact that their baby is attached as a way to defend their decision, to me it doesn't change the fact it's your own baby your wanting to kill or make unable to live, however you'd like to word it, I just have trouble understanding the disconnect from your own child, people treat their baby like a cancerous tumour, no feelings towards their own child

to the person who said they are few cells, thats fine if we are talking less then 4 weeks gestation, I could maybe see your point, but realistically most dont get an abortion till around 8 weeks and on

Also I got pregnant at 16, had an alcholic mother, so dont play the 'walk a mile in my shoes' the point is regardless of how my daughter came to be, she is still my daughter and I would walk through fire for her, she certainly wasnt a 'thing' in my way of happiness, she was the reason for my happiness

pro. I understand the anti abortion views. and why they think that way. but i am pro. there are certain circumstances i believe it is okay. Some people could be raped like people listed above. or if they are too young to take care of it. people say they can put it up for adoption but it isnt that easy for most teens. Their peers judge them 24/7. No one would want to go threw that. being 14 and pregnant. Sometime it seems like the only good option. I do believe they are babies and obviously killing babies is wrong but if they arent that old then i believe its that not big of a deal (inside you). People could be addicted to drugs or alcohol and even though they try to stop they cant. If that happens I think you would rather the child be gone than be born with problems and getting teased because of some of the problems he may get. There are times when i believe it is okay. If the person doesnt have a good reason than its wrong. but if they do have a reason its their choice.

ANTI--------while I was not the father, I have a female friend that had an abortion about 20 years ago. She totally changed at that point. She can no longer have a relationship and has had nightmares ever since (especially on the anniversary date of the abortion as well as the projected due date for the child). Abortion is wrong and devastating to everyone.

Personally I am anti abortion.

I agree, there is no need to end a life. My older sister was raped a few years ago and became pregnant and she kept the baby. However, I do not compaign against abortion as it's down to free will. Some people just can't afford to raise a child and they would be bringing the child into a world where they will not be raised very well.

Anti. I don't think a child should have to suffer for the mistakes of the parents (remember it takes two to make a baby). And if you use a reliable form of contraception, the chance that you will get pregnant is remote in the extreme.

I am pro-choice on the issue.

It's nobody's right to tell a woman how to live her life or how to treat her body. Until you are in the situation then you really don't know what it's like to go through it. Just because you wouldn't necessarily do it doesn't mean other women can't either.

I am 5 and a half months pregnant and when I found out abortion never crossed my mind, but I am in a situation where I wouldn't need to personally consider that choice. Others are not.

Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean you can judge other people.

Pro abortion, and you cant say that your answer is right just because thats what you think, and the babys doesnt really suffer that much,there is no reason that a young woman should throw her life away because of 1 mistake, even if its not hers

If a woman gets raped and impregnated, will you still be against abortion?

even if ever time she looks in her childs eyes she seems the man who raped her?

I am pro abortion for medical reasons ie the mother may die if she carries to full term/gives birth.

I am also pro abortion for rape victims (I read a story about a 10 year old who was raped by her FATHER and became pregnant. She forced by her family and her church to give birth to the child... not something I would wish on anyone)

I get what you are saying though sometimes these things are not always black and white.

• Oh ***** sake one more closed minded idiot, urm im anti if they use it as BC but if the baby is in danger of if the baby or mum is sick then i feel its there right to choose what they want, also there is no right or wrong answer, so for you to say if you said anti then you are right. that is bull crap, people are allowed there own views its a free country even though i agree with you if the woman is being selfish but theres more to it then what you think