Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who's music is more likely to die mine or my mom's?

My mom swears that her music is WAY better than my music i'm a make a sample of music she listens to i'm telling you my music is better

My Mom's

Sam Cooke

Roy C

The Supremes

Oldies

Michael Jackson

KC and The Sunshine Band

50 Cent

Cathy Dennis

Cameo

Biggie(not too much)

Beyonce

SOS Band

Shalamar

Now My Music

Yellowcard

50 Cent

Britney Spears

Lady Gaga

Linkin Park

Kelly Clarkson

Katy Perry

Rev Theory

Rise Against

Daughtry

Kevin Rudolf

Kate Vogele

Selena Gomez

Kanye West

Seether

Hillary Duff

Incubus

Innerpartysystem

Killswitch Engage

Korn

POD

Pussycat Dolls(I LOVE SO MUCH RATED # 1)

Lil Jon

Mindless Self Indulgence

Modest Mouse

Murs

Sarah Bereilles

Skillet

Taylor Swift

Three Days Grace

Trapt

Teena Marie

SOS Band

Zebrahead

Evanecence

Rihanna

Omnisoul

Maroon 5

Gnarls Barkley

Lupe Fiasco

Ludacris

Kimberly Wyatt

Ranetki Girls

Whitey

Fabulous-Throw it in the bag

Epidemic

SHE'S THE REASON WHY I'M HOOKED ON SOME OF THOSE DAMN OLDIES

Favorite Answer

I like our generations music better, but I like oldies too. The oldies aren't going anywhere, people will always like them. I think ours is more likely to die with all of our one hit wonders.

Take a deep breath.....some thing is bothering her-replaced into it the divorce? Does she have touch along with her Father? would desire to she have been abused by some potential? She is appearing out and she or he's definitely offended. whilst somebody feels they do no longer seem to be valued or enjoyed, they are on a path of destruction. it incredibly is to no longer element the finger at you in any way, yet no longer something is working.....you will desire to positioned down your delight, anger, and resentments and concentration on the little woman she as quickly as replaced into and hint whilst the habit started. Be loving and affected person. in basic terms attain out to her and attempt to benefit her have confidence. it heavily isn't uncomplicated, yet she is your little woman and you will desire to enable her understand that your love for her won't provide help to provide up!! attempt and not be so judgmental in the experience which you're putting her down. enable her understand which you have been as quickly as 15-sixteen and you realize what that's like. Meet her precise the place she is at and circulate from there. Do you bypass to church? locate one and get some counseling....seek advice from the adolescents Pastor and he grants you some suggestion and seek advice from her and you-mutually and separate. She desires to understand she is enjoyed. i'm going to be praying for you and her!!! God Bless!!!

• With the exceptions of Beyonce,MJ and 50 Cent your moms WILL DIE FIST

Most of your are OK

You have some good bands in there.

add

Lost prophets

Motion city soundtrack

pierce the veil

underoath

The used

• rose

Both diabolical