Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻成英文 !

麻煩好心人幫我翻譯成英文 (用正確文法 , 不要直翻啊 ! )

1.

湯姆最喜歡與好友哈克一起胡鬧,

頑皮的作風雖然讓寶麗姨媽跟鄰居們感到頭痛,

但過人的機智膽量與正義感也讓湯姆受到玩伴們的推崇。

某日湯姆和哈克無意在山洞內發現了印第安喬私藏的金幣因而一夕致富,

卻也因此展開一連串更驚奇的歷險故事。

2.

其實我們就像耐不住枯燥而不時作怪的湯姆,雖然心中也害怕被懲罰,但卻因為敵不過好奇與貪玩的心,而不時做出荒唐的事。

話說回來,他們因為到墳場去冒險,而不小心目睹了一樁殺人案,對於他們克服心中的恐懼,願意挺身為無辜的嫌疑犯洗刷冤情的勇氣,我很佩服 .

我覺得湯姆是一個頑皮的小孩,雖然勇於冒險的勇氣讓我佩服

但我可不要像湯姆一樣,讓父母和師長整日擔心,而是做一個成熟、懂事的好孩子。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. Tom likes to play with his best friend 哈克,

Their naughty style makes Aunt 寶麗and the neibors really mad.

But his extraordinary courage and a sense of justice makes his playmates admire him.

One day, Tom and 哈克find a pot of gold, which had been hid from Indiana Joe,and they get rich overnight!

And get them into some even more amazing adventures.

2. Actually we're just like Tom,even if we're afraid to be punish,but we still can't match forcuriosity and fun!And that's why we do something crazy.

But, because of their advanture, they saw a Homicide, and I'm really admire them because they tell the truth, even if they are scared.

Ithink Tom's a naughty kid, but I admire his courage

But I don 't want to be like Tom,Making everyone worried everyday,instead of this,I'm going to be a mature and sensible kid.

台灣首家合法娛樂城開幕囉!

體育博彩、真人對戰、現場遊戲、彩球

投注高賠率,歡迎您來體驗!

官方網站 aa777.net

1.

Tom likes most to admire a gram with good friend to commit tomfoolery together,

Although the very naughty style lets the treasure's beautiful aunt feel a headache with the neighbors,

But lead the person's tactful courage and sense of righteousness to also let Tom be subjected to worshiping of the playmateses.

Certain day Tom and admire a gram not intentional found to print in the cave Anne Joe keeps illegally of gold coin as a result the one night amasses a fortune,

But consequently launch a series of more surprisingly go through dangers a story.

2.

In fact we are like to can not bear lifeless and often play tricks of Tom, although in the heart also fear is punished, but because enemy however curious and naughty heart, and often do an absurd matter.

The words say that come back, they because go to the grave field take a risk, and carelessly witnessed a homicidal case, to them overcome heart in of fear, would like to stand to be the suspect of the innocence to wash and brush the courage of the grievance, I admire very much.

I feel that Tom is a very naughty kid, although has the courage the risky courage let me admire

But I don't want to be like Tom and let the parents and teacher whole day worry, but is a mature and reasonable good kid.

希望對你有幫助︿︿

Source(s): 自己