Why can't people accept different country have different view's on correct dog nutritions?

Australians have been taught that dogs are omnivorous, I've spoken to at least 15different vet and they all said never to feed just meat and organs, I also got a home cooking for pets by a well respect senior holistic vet, from the lord smith animal hospital, which also explain in great detail the true... show more Australians have been taught that dogs are omnivorous, I've spoken to at least 15different vet and they all said never to feed just meat and organs, I also got a home cooking for pets by a well respect senior holistic vet, from the lord smith animal hospital, which also explain in great detail the true nutritional requirements of the dog. . But most of the vets have said raw bone is good, at least 10% of those vets have also told me high levels of protein will kill the kidney and yes i know a few dogs that have had there kidneys killed by large amount of protein.

Where as american's have been taught dogs are carnivorous.

Why can't people on yahoo answer accept this, as we are going on what we being taught and we both have a right to our own opinion and are educated other in what we believe is correct nutrition.

As soon as i say there omnivorus i get tones of e--mail-all by americans saying dogs are carnivores and given me websites that i've already read and idon't believe a word of what listed in the website.

Now what do you believe and what country are you in and why?
Anyone else had issues feeeding extreme protein? Any health issues?

Note i have a dog that cannot tolerate extreme protein, i have her the lower then recommend dose of Innova Evo, she because mentally unstable, including serious aggressive issues.Tried to attack a staffy mix and an elderly couple. She never ever had this reaction to food before what so ever.

When in realtiy she normal sweet, well manner dog, with no aggression what so ever. I later ran into the same couple 2week later, and she acted like she was best buddies with them. So i know it was the food that caused her behaviour as i changed it immediately, after i seeing something so out of character for her. She got the nature that wouldn't hurt a flea.

So can anyone explain this?
Update: Answer are pretty much what i expected, but i did get a surprise with one response. Yeah i agree that vegetables are good. I feed my dog vegetables with her dry food and she get pasta and rice if we have that.