Alex asked in SportsOlympics · 10 years ago

USA vs CANADA Hockey Sunday Feb 28 2010 Who will win?

USA beats Finland 6-1 (in which was mostly a boring game where the commentators spoke about unrelated things more than half the time after the first), Canada beats Slovakia 3-2, with Slovakia missing a chance to tie it in the 3rd by a hair.

Now Finland Beats down Slovakia in a 5-3 Final for the bronze (surprised even me) do you think the Canadians will come back to claim gold vs. USA, or do you think the USA will win, and cause a giant rivalry that will carry over even stronger to the next winter Olympics? Whether or not the US wins, it will still break the record for most medals achieved in one winter Olympic since both teams are guaranteed a silver if they lose, but if the Canadians win gold, they will break the record for most gold achieved by one nation in one winter Olympic (tied at 13).

After seeing the results of the bronze game tonight, have any of you changed your opinions on the result of the gold game tomorrow? Or still stand by it?

Regardless of how things go, both Canadians and Americans must admit both North American nations have accomplished quite a lot this Winter Olympics. So I am proud of us both. Let's hope tomorrow isn't a bore-fest. I want a nail biting, nerve wrecking, sweaty palms kinda game. I still want to kick Canada's *** in hockey though. U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

Tomorrow afternoon, I'll award the best answer to whomever gave the most energetic answer towards the winning team! gl to both!

Best Answer

team canada will try shut down USA's top lines and try to expose ryan millers weak spots. also miller is pretty much the sole reason the US team is good. GO CANADA GO. it would be cool if we could combine canada and US into one big super team wouldnt it

Canada will win 4 to 2 Final Score will be

• Canada is going to take the gold...no doubt about it!

hahaha we did it then and now USA SUCKS BIG BKY DICK

USA!

Let History Be Repeated!

it should be quite an intense game!

i'm definitely rooting for canada because its my home team!

theoretically Canada

cuz CAN has a better team and its about time they win.

GO CANADA GO!!

Source(s): my canadian instincts

CANADA FOR THE GOLD

• i hope they both lose and die of hypothermia. plus put a wall up on THEIR border. their men dress in tight womens clothes and their women swill beer and smoke cigars.

Nnnnnnnooo!!

CANADA will kick YOUR *** !

GO CANADA GO!

Source(s): please dont take my EXTREME excitement personally. =)