Weird, random dream I don't understand?

Okay, so I was in a bedroom with Taylor Lautner and we were both lying in a bed together [lol i know it sounds weird but its not what you think]. No one was saying anything, but then suddenly my dream shifted to me at a Target with my family, my old girl scout leader, and some other people I didn't know. My leader gave me a sheet with a bunch of items we had to get in the store. So me and my sister went as a team to get all the things [everyone was acting like it was a contest, so I assumed it was a contest]. But then it turns out all the stuff I had to get was for the girl scout troop's camping trip and I remember feeling really angry at that. Then, my mom and dad won the contest [I honestly don't know what they won] and my family and I leave the store with eight pies. Then, my dream shifts to me and my sister walking in a neighborhood we've never seen before. My sister and I walk into one house where there is an elderly couple I've never seen before. The man's arm is a little deformed and he never spoke. Then, the old woman said something [ I don't remember what] and I felt like I was being interrogated. The dream ends there and I have no freakin' clue what it means. Help please? lol do your best :P

Favorite Answer

This is a high anxiety dream. I have dreams like this all the time. It's like your brain is switching gears, changing subjects, and you can't keep up!

Taylor Lautner might be attractive to you, but you're embarrassed to admit it, hence the parents and Scout leader. Then shift to family/leader trip to Target, which may be your brain telling you not to forget the list, study for the test, be the best, compete in some way. And the parents/leader presence means that you think you need to impress and please them.

As for the elderly couple, you could be projecting what your parents might be like in the future, or just your fear of the future in general. Do you feel like no one listens to you? Like you're not considered athletic/physical enough? The two people could really represent you, but each person is showing you a facet of yourself, not your whole self.

According to my old Greek family traditional dream reading, it was rubbish and nothing will happen, it didn't mean anything

Source(s): me
  • Hello.

omg i LOOOOVE dreams because they're random and make no sense!!!

thanks for sharing and sorry i don't have a real answer to your question. (: