Weird, random dream I don't understand?

Okay, so I was in a bedroom with Taylor Lautner and we were both lying in a bed together [lol i know it sounds weird but its not what you think]. No one was saying anything, but then suddenly my dream shifted to me at a Target with my family, my old girl scout leader, and some other people I didn't know. My... show more Okay, so I was in a bedroom with Taylor Lautner and we were both lying in a bed together [lol i know it sounds weird but its not what you think]. No one was saying anything, but then suddenly my dream shifted to me at a Target with my family, my old girl scout leader, and some other people I didn't know. My leader gave me a sheet with a bunch of items we had to get in the store. So me and my sister went as a team to get all the things [everyone was acting like it was a contest, so I assumed it was a contest]. But then it turns out all the stuff I had to get was for the girl scout troop's camping trip and I remember feeling really angry at that. Then, my mom and dad won the contest [I honestly don't know what they won] and my family and I leave the store with eight pies. Then, my dream shifts to me and my sister walking in a neighborhood we've never seen before. My sister and I walk into one house where there is an elderly couple I've never seen before. The man's arm is a little deformed and he never spoke. Then, the old woman said something [ I don't remember what] and I felt like I was being interrogated. The dream ends there and I have no freakin' clue what it means. Help please? lol do your best :P
3 answers 3