How to deal with baby blues?!?!?! mature ppl only?

I just have to ask this! It is driving me insane! I had my daughter almost 5 months ago. Ever since she was born I have missed being pregnant so much that I cry. I watch pregnancy shows and just cry. I feel like I want another one right away but my husband doesn't. I am supposed to start nursing school in... show more I just have to ask this! It is driving me insane! I had my daughter almost 5 months ago. Ever since she was born I have missed being pregnant so much that I cry. I watch pregnancy shows and just cry. I feel like I want another one right away but my husband doesn't. I am supposed to start nursing school in September and am really trying to look forward to that but I just can't shake this feeling. I miss the whole pregnancy stage in my life. I actually miss labor and delivery as painful as that sounds and want another one right away. I even catch myself thinking ohh what if I missed one pill (which I would never do as I do respect my husbands wishes) but I am not going to lie I do think about it. Does anyone else feel like this?? I just want to be TTC again so bad. Please share your stories! B/c right now I just feel like a crazy person! loll
Update: and I will add I LOVE my daughter more than life itself so it isn't like I am disappointed or anything I just love babies now!