Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Can wearing under armour help me look thinner/slimmer ?

I have moobs, and I was wonderin if walmart brand under armour would help me look thinner ? the only reason why I can't wear tight tee shirts is because of my moobs. I barely got a belly. I just want some kind of way to hide them for the time being until i loose them...will wearing tight under armour help hide them and help me look thinner ? please help...thanks

PS if you have any other ideas on how to hide em, then let me know please =]

like if I wear under armour, and then wear a tee shirt over it, will that help hide em ?

what are some other ways I can hide em ?

like will wearing a tight tank top hide them ?

Favorite Answer

No, it'll make you look worse. Also wearing under armour will highlight all your fuggy areas and make you look like a douche because you're wearing it at the supermarket.

tight outfits under no circumstances make you look thinner. yet they are able to show it off in case you're. I advise commencing a sturdy workout recurring routein extremely than attempting to discover outfits that make you look thinner. :)