What to eat before heavy drinking?

Something that won't look that repulsive when it comes back up, and will help with alcohol tolerance. Im a vegetarian, so i cant have like bacon or anything like that. thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

I suggest Fried foods only because it helps to keep the liquor down.

Definitely bread or pasta stuff with absorbent carbs. Chips are good because they are not so filling but bad if they are full of salt because alcohol dehydrates you even more + then you've got the dehydrating salt in there. Pasta can be great but if it's rich or creamy you don't want rich alfredo like sauces with beer. Stick to like a pita or stuff like that. After you're drunk nothing like greasy hamburgers, crackers, or pizza. Actually we usually get nachos or a burrito from Burritos As Big as Your Head or Mickey D's. Take some Tylenol or Alleve & drink as much water/Gatorade as you can before you pass out & you will feel so much better the next day. I can't believe you are taking this type of preperation for a lowly 10 beers but if you know your limit & you are taking precaution that's good atleast. I could drink 10 beers before noon & not be buzzed & I'm a girl.

• Roz

Stop drinking if you have an intolerance. When you throw up, it harms your throat. I would just suggest that you tell the that you have an intolerance to alcohol, that way you can be the designated driver.

Also, if you aren't drunk, you won't ever have to wonder what stupid and foolish thing you did with guys while you were drunk. When you're drunk, and passed out, you are subjecting yourself to someone taking advantage of you sexually and may or may not have any recollection of it. It is always good to be in control of yourself,. To be out of control can be very dangerous for you.

BREAD! You need lots of empty carbs to absorb the alcohol!

Source(s): Experience!

If your full you won't be able to drink as much, so anything I guess.

bread, chips