i'm very shy around girls and i'm 23!!!?

i have never had a girlfriend because of this i am just extremely shy around girls i cant help it. How weird is this?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Awh.. Thats Sweet..

You Must Be Quite Insecure Then... Am I Right?

Well, I Think That Is Cutee.

You Need To Find YourSelf A Girlfriend And If She Is Confident You Might Come Outta Your Shell But If She Is Shy, You Might Find The Confindece To Make Her Feel Comfortable.

Just Start Dating.

Im A Shy Girl And Im Thinking Bout Asking A Boy Friend Out. Confident The Better I Think..

Hope Ive Helped. x

• 4 years ago

First off, you shouldn't be too concerned about tossing away your virginity. I'm not saying that because it's the romantic dream of any woman to have a virgin male, thinking he's pure, so on and so forth. And secondly, the best thing you can do is to show some confidencece. I know, that sounds lame, but it's the number one attention getter of a woman. At first, you may have to force it, but it'll come natural to you once you realize that it works. You may not get all the women, but eventually talking to them will go a lot smoother.

• 10 years ago

Not that weird. It's a problem tons of people have, most are just too embarrassed to bring it up so you wouldn't know. You have to move in steps though. Try just become friendly with some girls first, without thinking of it in a sexual manner. This'll build some confidence.

• 10 years ago

Well it's not too weird, I know a guy that's like that and he's 24.

I think you should try to aproach girls as friends and in a way see them as your buddies, just relax, we are not gonna bite you unless you ask hahaha j/k, chill, we are humans just like you, we are not perfect either.

What matters is that if you are a nice guy, you shouldn't let something silly as shyness prevents you from meeting nice girls.

Good luck!

Source(s): Could you answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As5QL...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

It is not weird at all. This happens to a lot of people believe it or not. You need to learn how to shake it though. Stop being afraid of rejection and don't let your nerves get the best of you. A lot of people find it easier that if they are shy and want to get to know someone, to do it through email, instant messenger, text, those sort of things. This way you can break the ice without being so nervous face to face. Check out these websites for some other tips. Hope this helps. Good luck to you!!! http://www.shynesshelp.com/ and http://www.shakeyourshyness.com/

• 10 years ago

Guess what, when you are shy around girls, you are basically saying "I'm lower value than you, you're higher value than me." Is that what you want to come across? Then stop doing it.

Girls are human beings. They fart, poop, eat, drink, ,sleep, and even bleed out of their vagina. That's pretty gross isn't it? Just think of that next time you get shy around girls. I know that might sound immature but that is reality. I'm just saying.. Under all that makeup and fakeness is a normal human being just like you.

• 10 years ago

I was almost 30 before starting to come out of my shell so don't feel bad,but seriously...

Learn to love yourself and learn to talk to girls...

The grass truly is greener on the other side, life is too short to waste being shy IMO

Source(s): How to stop being shy around girls www.howtolastlongerblog.com
  • Mike
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Not weird at all.

Its more common than you would think. You didn't ask for advice so I won't push any on you, but it will work itself out with time, just hold on.

• 10 years ago

You know what, i got that exact same problem. Except i'm 18 (almost 19).

• 10 years ago

you can fight your shyness, just think about hot girls that you could go out with. i don't wanna hear anything about you being shy, get your *** over to the nice girl and talk to her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.