Great Britain is becoming the fastest atheistic country in the world?

Read it in a newspaper this morning. It's already the least atheistic in Europe and soon heading to be the world's. The source said that it's alot to do with teenagers liking to think for themselves here in the UK ETC- I can't tell you the validity of this source but it also suggests this could be... show more Read it in a newspaper this morning. It's already the least atheistic in Europe and soon heading to be the world's. The source said that it's alot to do with teenagers liking to think for themselves here in the UK ETC- I can't tell you the validity of this source but it also suggests this could be due to kids being embarrassed of believing in a God.

How do Christians see this? Do you think if British kids were embarrassed by having a faith God would "guide" them? I'm just interested in hearing peoples' opinions on this
Update: Mistake- meant already the MOST atheistic in Europe