joseph asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

will AJ HAPP of phillies have a good year?

i traded him even up for beckett

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No because he's not a real person. Sorry.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think he will be an average pitcher this season. He'll get more wins though than most other average pitchers because he pitches for the Phillies and of course he'll get the run support he needs. I would say that Beckett is a better pitcher than Happ but Happ will get more wins. I would imagine that they would probably be even in terms of scoring points for your fantasy team though. Beckett gets plenty of strikeouts and that could make up for some of the points that he might not get for wins. But who knows? Maybe the Red Sox will have a better season than the Phillies this season. The Red Sox might be able to give him proper run support. The Red Sox are almost always a solid team. And they do have quite a strong starting pitching staff this season.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, JA Happ will have a good year for Phillies.

• 1 decade ago

With the run support the Phillies lineup will produce he should definitely have more wins than loses.

He has a promising year at the least. It's up to him to make it a good year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have no idea who AJ Happ is. I have heard of J.A. Happ though, he will have a good year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, thought he was going to the the Rookie of the Year.

• 1 decade ago

I think he should

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.