Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If I told you I was gonna rent a movie for you and I to watch together?

Which one would you like me to get?

Favorite Answer

the one that needs to be covered with a blag plastic bag...tee hee

Casablanca was an excellent romance... Also, I love foreign movies and Divorce, Italian Style (Divorzio all'italiana) was very funny. Good Night, and Good Luck with George Clooney and Robert Downey Jr. had a good script, well directed, and excellent acting. It was PG, but may not be your typical movie based on what you said. Million Dollar Baby was PG-13 and a really good movie. A good one that came out this year was The Queen (PG-13), but its a little slow. Another foreign film that was good was Life is Beautiful (La Vita e Bella). Roberto Benigni won best actor for this one. Most of my favorite movies are rated R: Pan's Labyrinth (El laberinto del fauno) City of God (Cidade de Deus) Babel etc... Even though Pan's Labyrinth was R it wouldnt be too bad to watch with your mom, there were only a few violent scenes, but nothing sexual or something that I would feel uncomfortable watching with my mom.

Some Like it Hot, can't go wrong with Tony Curtis and Marylin Monroe.

• The Hangover! Love that movie!

Kat does California

Jack@ss

something kick ***, thats for sure. If im gonna watch a movie with ya, its not goin to be a sappy one, sorry.

• John M

Alice in wonderland the tim burton one

Under Seige (Stephen Segal)

Kitchen fight scene had fabulous Aikido moves, best I ever saw. I never got that good, of course I had guys with me, who were.

Source(s): One shot war
  • Something that's funny then we can have a good laugh. Unless it's a crap comedy then all we'll do is groan.