Lv 6
asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Have you ever been in an earthquake?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes!

I live in england, and so to me having earthquakes are a bit of a shock. There was a huge one in Birmingham a couple of years ago, and it was really bad.

The earthquake I was in occured at like 3am, and there I was, sleeping and all that, when suddenly my bed starts to shake, and all the ornaments in my house started to rattle. I sit bolt upright in bed and am like WTF man, because there is this rumbling sound that is literally shaking my house.

In the morning, my parents thought I had gone mad. Only a few people I've spoken to actually witnessed it.

• 10 years ago

Affirmative

Source(s): I live in California. D:
  • Yup. I live in California. I've felt like 4 big ones, and 2 small ones.

• 10 years ago

yes, i used to live in California, but not any more. i live in texas where we get tornado's, and i would take an earthquake over a tornado any day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes, in some big ones in Seattle. This one in Chile makes me believe we will be getting another one soon on the West Coast of the US.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Twice.

It makes up a memory you can never forget.

Once,it was about 7 magnitude.The other about 6.

Both enough to shake me up and open my eyes.

• 10 years ago

yeah, when i was at my country and doing my school work suddenly the room started shaking, it fills like vibration. Thank God it wasn't a big one though.

• 10 years ago

Yup. In california we have them all the time. Its like the floor is having a spaz attack!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

only the ones i created on my bed with a tag team of two hottie's and a bottle of wine

Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7oQdG4KdE i dont think one was your ole lady was it
  • 10 years ago

No thankfully poor people in Chili and Haiti...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.