Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicJazz · 10 years ago

If you kicked a jazz pianist's butt would you be charged with Thelonious assault?

Contacts, feel free to remove me for this abomination.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

I used to walk for Miles through the snow with my trumpet. When I got to the club, I had to Duke it out with other cats. It got me all Dizzy but I managed to play nice and cool. Two weeks later, I took the 'Trane home. It was time for a Holiday.

*or*

If I eats this Jelly Roll, will I Getz Fats?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

rather then remove you from my contacts list, i'm gonna recommend you go pick up a few bottles of Thelonious Monk Belgian Ale (get it, because belgian ales are supposed to be made by monks?!?) so you can get this particular word play out of your system. its made by North Coast Brewery and its quite good. also, some of the proceeds go to musical charities. not sure where you can still get it back there other then The Andersons, but don't go there because their ownership is a bunch of overly conservative, xtian homophobes in case you didn't already know.

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You may get charged with stuffed animal gimmick abuse. If you're in a puddle of water you'll get charged with electricity.

• 10 years ago

What if Ella Fitzgerald married Darth Vader?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

This isn't an abomination, but it is cute. Puns are okay.

• Abomination? You mean awesomeination, right?

• 10 years ago

*rim shot*

For a very long time I've been trying to get a punk jazz band together called the Felonious Punks.

• 10 years ago

It's only an abomination if it doesn't make me laugh.

• 10 years ago

Lame puns = win!

Source(s): =0)
  • 10 years ago

Are you Off Your Meds?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.