16 pregnant not with father anymore. need advice.?

im 16 and 10weeks pregnant. i was with the father for 4years but have fell out. he's now is always adding girls on his face-book (social networking site) but when i add boys he goes all moody. i don't know whats a matter with him he says he doesn't love me anymore but is getting jealous. we both... show more im 16 and 10weeks pregnant. i was with the father for 4years but have fell out.
he's now is always adding girls on his face-book (social networking site) but when i add boys he goes all moody.
i don't know whats a matter with him he says he doesn't love me anymore but is getting jealous.
we both want this baby but guess we don't want each other. i love him and he loves me depending on the mood he's in. i am definitely keeping my baby i love him/her already. do you think i should be a single mom or try and sort things out. i do love him he's my first love and can't wait to meet my baby.
By time my baby is born i will be a fully qualified hairdresser. whats the best advice you can give me?
Update: no we didnt fall out over facebook we fell out because f arguements and now he's get jelous about my friends on my fabebook account
Update 2: alyssa, how the hell can i be a slut when ive been with my partner 4 years on and off. im not a slut ive only ever slept with him and ive left school actually got good grades and ive nearlly passed my college course and for you're infomation i have my own place i lived with my sister until she moved in with her... show more alyssa, how the hell can i be a slut when ive been with my partner 4 years on and off. im not a slut ive only ever slept with him and ive left school actually got good grades and ive nearlly passed my college course and for you're infomation i have my own place i lived with my sister until she moved in with her boyfriend and let me have the house which i'm paying the rent for with the money my grandad left me when he died so get your facts right you stupid *****
Update 3: thankyou ellen you helped alot but just to let you know ive finished high school and have nearlly finished my college corse ive gotten my education :) x