Best book for home made baby puree recipes?

Hi, I live in the UK, and would like to buy a book that has home made recipes that is categorised into age ranges eg: Recipes for 6 months Recipes for 7 months etc... I have bought Gina Fords weaning book but the recipes are just too unrealistic as they contain ingredients that are expensive and seem... show more Hi,
I live in the UK, and would like to buy a book that has home made recipes that is categorised into age ranges eg:
Recipes for 6 months
Recipes for 7 months etc...

I have bought Gina Fords weaning book but the recipes are just too unrealistic as they contain ingredients that are expensive and seem complicated to make. I have heard that Annabel Karmels book is good but I haven't tried it yet.

I just want simple, healthy recipes that aren't going to cost a fortune to make and contain ingredients that I will more than likely have in my cupboards. As great as Gina's 'Chicken Risotto' sounds for a seven month old, I just don't have the money to buy olive oil, chicken breast, onion, risotto rice, butternut squash, sage and chicken stock all for one small meal.

My baby is only 4 months old so I still have another 2 months to shop around but I would like to get everything prepared so I know what I'm doing when the day comes.

I would be grateful if anyone could recommend any good books or any good websites that contain realistic recipes.

Thank you.
Update: Thanks for your answers so far. 'Obvi0us'- that's disgusting, not even funny! Thanks for your real answers, I want a book because I know some foods are harder to digest than others so I don't want to introduce those foods too early. I really don't have a clue when it comes to weaning and... show more Thanks for your answers so far. 'Obvi0us'- that's disgusting, not even funny! Thanks for your real answers, I want a book because I know some foods are harder to digest than others so I don't want to introduce those foods too early. I really don't have a clue when it comes to weaning and don't want to get it wrong!