Should I pay for sex?

I am 24 years old, going to graduate school, and working full-time with a respected job. I look tired (everyone tells me so), feel tired, etc. I feel like if I were to get laid, I would feel much better (I just need to kiss, and you know what with someone).

Anyway, I would have never imagined that it would have come to this... but I have an appointment with a call girl next week at a nice hotel.

I just cannot seem to get a date and do it the right way (I have never been on a date with a girl). I'm not terribly unattractive; just average. I never get "hit-on" by girls, and only gay men seem to be attracted to me (which would work great if I were gay, but I'm 100% straight).

Anyway, $400 an hour seems like a good price to pay to get this frustration out of my system.

I have asked three girls out in my life. Two of them said "yes," but flaked the last minute. The other girl essentially said "no" (because she said that she had a boyfriend).

• Mr. K
    Favorite Answer

sorry, imma say it, whether any guy (or girl) will admit this ... even if you have a girlfriend, you're still paying for sex one way or another.

with that said. i'm not really sure why you're having a hard time getting a date or (since you're making it clear about what you really want) getting laid. it could be a number of things (too many to list here). BUT the biggest thing is always going to be confidence. if you're lacking confidence, anyone around you (especially women) are going to pick up on that. you know the saying "nice guys finish last" ... confidence is always the killer for most. if you are comfortable enough with yourself to the point that the opinion of others (especially the opposite sex) doesn't phase you ... you will start becoming a little more successful when it comes to dating.

you seem like a decent enough guy, with alot going for you. when all is said & done, you will become successful in whatever career you choice. another fact of life ... those same girls that turn you down now, once they find out you've made something of yourself, will come back around trying to get with you. fair warning now, DON'T GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY. cancel that appointment, focus on the things you need to handle for your future, if that frustration gets too much then hit the gym. & in time the girls will start taking notice.

It's up to you Will, but honestly, I don't advise anyone to pay for sex. Sure, you get sex, but that's all it is. No love, friendship or anything else. As soon as you leave that hotel, you're going to feel empty. And you've just had to pay good money for it.

It can be difficult to find a date sometimes. A girl that hits on a complete stranger probably isn't going to be around for very long. Consider joining an online dating service (maybe one where you get matched to other people who share your interests,) or going to singles nights or speed dating. Alternatively, try joining a club, a gym or doing volunteer work - this will help you get out, meet new people and gain some confidence, which I suspect is your real problem at the moment.

Best of luck.

No dont do that there are many risk involved...

just imagine you pay $400 for an hour then you get some sexual transmitted disease, or something happens to you...

its not worth it...

spend that money on something else that can make you happy, sex is not everything in this life, it might make you happy for a bit but what is going to happen next, you are going to feel the same...

just take a vacation somewhere nice, get a massage.....buy some video games.. lol..

oh and dont worry if you dont get a date, sooner or later it will happen and when that happens it will be worth it...in the mean time do things that make your life better, that make you happy.....

Good Luck!!

Source(s): me

Let's get to your main problem...I think you need someone like a girlfriend,right?

If you can't find it in the "real world" why not try to find it in the virtual world???

I mean, why not go on a dating online..I'm sure there's a lot of girls out there looking for someone like you do. I don't believe in the saying that "let love come your way" sometimes..you have to look for it. Remember that destiny is 50% fate and 50% human factor, so I suggest you take the initiative to go and look for her.

But hey, I know guys loves sex...so, if you don't have anyone to be with you during those times. Well, I see nothing wrong about paying for sex..as long as it won't be habitual and remember to practice safe sex.

Don't lose hope....

I wouldnt recommend it because of the whole disease thing.. You wouldnt be able to kiss her any ways, either they dont allow it or you just wont want to because of disease.

Although I know how you feel man. I suggest you go online on facebook or w/e and chat up as many girls as you can. Just be yourself and be real with them, then ask for their number, call them - ask to meet up or w/e. When I was younger I use to meet girls off the net to have sex with. Its free, safe - if your not stupid about things, more likely disease free then a call girl.. It might take a bit of effort, but I duno..

I know you may want the release like.. right now.. just go get drunk with some of your girl friends and make a pass at them.

You should really try out dating and finding a real girlfriend for a relationship, but after having a bit of experience in the industry I know that for many guys in similar situations this can be a good experience, still not a replacement for real love.

I don't see anything wrong with paying for sex. You won't get kissed. The girls all require condoms, so you won't get any VD. I'll bet you don't get a full hour though. It's kinda sterile and clinical. Good luck, and try to have fun. You sound as if you really deserve some.

Well if youre not planning to ask more girls on dates youre probably gonna spend all your salary on those one hour girlfriends. i say your frustration should go away if you exercised, danced, listend to music, did yoga, ran or do anyhing you like.

Also dont just give up on girls cuz you asked three and nothing happened. youre supposed to get rejected many times so when you get one girl itll be worth it. Unless you wanna become gay. thatz ok too. but you gotta start thinking about it and making the change for your life.

FACT: There is no such thing as FREE PUSSY. Weather you are paying money, catering to her feelings, begging, losing your dignity, pussy always has a price. I think they may as well Legalize Prostitution because paying money is a bit more honest than losing dignity most of the time.... Just saying.

dude im havin the same problem as u know i just feel if i had sum i would feel alot better but i wouldn pay 4 someone to have sex with it jus seem desparate. and im also having the same problems with all these gays trying to talk to me n im st8 also but i believe u should hav sex with someone u know like a friend or someone jus a lil closer than a complete stranger n paying them is jus not cool but if if u cant be patient and wait hey do wat ya gotta do...