Is body height an important factor to being a sniper?

I'm currently 5'2" and I'm really interested to be a sniper in the army. Is body height an important factor to being a sniper? Does it effect the camouflage or anything? Thanks in Advance.

Favorite Answer

you will be fine

I think it depends on the guy's height relative to the girl's height, or at least that is how important it is for me. I am 5'6 and I prefer the guy to be at least 5'10. But on a scale of 1-10 I'd have to say its about a 6, because I dated a guy that was the same height as me. I don't think I could date a guy who was shorter than me.

Not really as long as your in the range that the army sets for height and weight. But they are moving more and more to .50 cal rifles and those are insanely heavy so it's easier to carry the gun and its heavy as heck ammo around if your bigger. Don't worry too much about height, just start going to the range as often as possible, you have to be really good to be a sniper.