hockey: Canada vs USA? who will win?

so excited for the medal game. ^_^ I hope USA gets gold, haha, countries always want to beat Canada at their own game since they're so good at it. what are you're predictions on the game?

(>^_^)> ^(^_^)^ <(^_^<)

Best Answer

TEAM USA!

• 42

It could truly go either way. The USA hasn't trailed in the entire tournament, not for even a second, and of course they blew out Finland today. Canada scored 15 goals in their last 2 games before tonight. They played tight in tonight's game and almost let the Slovaks tie it up. They can't let that happen on Sunday, or they will lose. But if they come in confident and aggressive, they'll get the home crowd fired up, and that'll give them a huge advantage.

I'd never want to bet on this game. As an American, my heart says USA will win. As a hockey fan, my head says Canada will win.

If you forced me to pick, I'd say Canada wins a nailbiter, 3-2.

I'd like USA to win, but Canada will probably win. Maybe 4-3 or something like that.

It would be nice if USA wins, just to shut up these Canadians saying b/s like "Hockey is OUR sport! USA has no right to win!"

Close one but Canada should win.

• 4 cee

If I were a betting man, I wouldn't bet on that game. Way too close to even predict.

hahaha we did it then and now USA SUCKS BIG BKY DICK

O'Canada...

We're going to repeat our victory at Salt Lake...

• Too bad it will never happen! Hockey is our sport...GO CANADA!

U,s wins.

thats awesome that they actually beat canada

please vote for best answer!!

Source(s): winter olympics

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA